Copyright and Trademark
© Copyright HealthCall, LLC 1987, 2014. All rights reserved.
Healthcall, LLC web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which should be observed.
Healthcall, LLC trademarks
Trademarks owned by Healthcall, LLC.
This is a current listing of United States trademarks owned by HealthCall (Healthcall, LLC).
Not all common law marks used by Healthcall, LLC are listed on this page. Because of the number of products marketed by Healthcall, LLC, the practice of Healthcall, LLC is to list only the most important of its common law marks. Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that Healthcall, LLC does not use the mark nor does it mean that the product is not actively marketed or is not significant within its relevant market.
Those trademarks followed by ® are registered trademarks of Healthcall, LLC in the United States; all others are trademarks or common law marks of Healthcall, LLC in the United States.
This list is not a comprehensive list of all Healthcall trademarks.
Last Updated: January 31, 2014
Automated Patient Response™
Automated Patient Response Programs™
Automated Patient Response Solutions™
Stick With The Guidelines™
We’re Only Healthcall Away®
Use of Healthcall, LLC logos
Healthcall, LLC carefully limits the use of its logos. No other company may use Healthcall, LLC logos unless it has the express written permission of Healthcall, or is licensed by Healthcall to do so.
To obtain permission to use any Healthcall, LLC logo, contact Healthcall, LLC directly at 1-866-944-LIFE (1-866-944-5433) and ask for Legal Department.
General rules for proper reference to Healthcall, LLC product names
Following are general rules for proper usage of product names:
1. The first use of each Healthcall, LLC product name mentioned in communications must be identified in a footnote or attribution. The attribution must be located either on the page/screen where the Healthcall, LLC product name is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced. Please note that laws concerning use of trademarks or product names vary by country. Always consult a local attorney for additional guidance.
Example: HealthCall, and MyHealthCall are trademarks of Healthcall, LLC in the United States, other countries, or both.
2. In the United States, the first reference in text to all Healthcall, LLC product names should be preceded by HEALTHCALL and followed by the proper trademark symbol. The proper symbol for registered product names is ®. The proper symbol for product names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is TM.
Examples: Healthcall® is an advanced patient monitoring solution. The Healthcall® solution …
Rules for marking product names differ by country. You may need to seek guidance from a trademark professional.
3. A product name should be used as an adjective qualifying a noun that is a generic description of the product or service. The product name should also be used in a singular form.
Example: The Healthcall® solution has over 50 automated patient response™ programs …
4. Do not change the form or representation of the product name, including capitalization or punctuation.
Example: VirtualClinic™, CardioScore®
Use of “Healthcall, LLC” as a company name
“Healthcall”, the 10 letters in text, is both a registered trademark (product name) of Healthcall, LLC, and an abbreviation of its company name. When “Healthcall” is used to identify the company Healthcall, LLC, it is called a trade name. Trade name usage typically applies when referring to a company as opposed to a particular product. It is permissible to use Healthcall as a possessive if you are referring to Healthcall the company. In that case the name does not identify goods or services (which are legally the domain of trademarks).
Incorrect use of Healthcall, LLC trademarks
* Do not omit a footnote/attribution for Healthcall trademarks.
* Do not alter the approved Healthcall trademark.
* Do not create any new logo for Healthcall or Healthcall product names.
* Do not incorporate any Healthcall product names into your company’s product names.
* Do not incorporate any Healthcall product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
* Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name Healthcall in text.
* Do not use the Healthcall taglines.
* Do not connect your company name with Healthcall product names.
* Do not use the Healthcall trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form.
* Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize Healthcall trademarks. Always include the letters Healthcall before the trademarked Healthcall name on the first usage.